Sunday 5 February 2012

Bridal Dress Shopping & Ki Sushi

Today I went with my friend (the bride) and a few of her other friends bridal dress shopping or more like trying on dresses to see what suits her best. We went to New Westminster to check out 2 of the stores there. There are also a lot of other bridal shops on the same street. At both shops we found a dress that we & the bride loved. So now it is up to the bride to decide which one is the ONE. Don't have any pictures of the dresses since no pictures allowed until you purchase the dress...booo :(


In between shops we stopped for lunch. We went  to Ki Sushi which was close by. I have been to this place once in 2010 but they renovated since then. The food was ok nothing special. The service was quick for our food arriving and them coming to serve us, which was good since we only had 1/2 hr to eat before our next appointment. I love the new interior, they have some tatami rooms which is where we sat (loved it). The price was pretty good for the amount of food you get. I would maybe go back again if I am in the area but I still prefer Okoman over this place as my go to Japanese restaurant.

    Food: 4/5             Service: 5/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 5/5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment