Sunday 26 February 2012

New Hair Color & Random Stuff

I wasn't happy with my hair color, so my BFF helped me dye my hair again. So out with Auburn Red Light Chestnut and in with Dark Mahogany Brown (^_^) The L'oreal Preference hair dye worked pretty well, pretty true to color.

color looks a lot brighter because I used flash
I went to Chinatown this weekend to pick up more herbs for the Liang Cha, it's working for me. My skin isn't 100% clear but it is getting better and no new break outs (^_^) I picked up 20 bags this time because I don't want to keep on going back. Also well I was there I picked up some more dried fruits. I have also been interested in frozen grapes. First time I ever tried it was at a restaurant. I think this will be a really good snack during summer....very cooling.


It snowed a little today but like typical weather here it is all gone now

No comments:

Post a Comment