Friday 17 February 2012

Beautiful BC - Mount Seymour

Mount Seymour another one of my favorite parks, again you will need a car to get there. The view is amazing and beautiful, kind of felt like you are on top of the world (if you climb the highest point that is). First time I went I loved it, second time I went was for my birthday in May back in 2010. On that day snow was covering the whole area but we still decided to continue which I am happy we did because it was sooo AWESOME. It was a sunny, warm and even though there was snow on the ground and I wasn't wearing winter boots my feet weren't freezing at all and my friend wore shorts and she was ok too. I had a really good birthday that year (^_^) I would love to go back again.




 Pictures taken in fall 2006 with Nikon Coolpix P4


Pictures taken in spring 2010 with Canon PowerShot SX200 IS

No comments:

Post a Comment