Sunday 19 February 2012

Suki Sushi Japanese Restaurant

On Friday Mama Gen came to have lunch with me. We were in a rush since I only had about 1/2 hr left for lunch so we went to Suki Sushi Japanese Restaurant located in North Vancouver in Lonsdale market. We both got a bento, for Mama Gen salmon and for me teriyaki beef bento. The food was good, I think this is one of those rare cases were a Japanese restaurant is own by Japanese people. The service was only ok, I had to call the waitress over but the food came quickly which was good since we were in a rush. The interior is nice, I like the little details they had in the restaurant. The price was high for the amount of food we got, so in the end we don't think it was worth it but the price is to be expected since we were in the tourist area.

       Food: 4/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment