Wednesday 1 February 2012

Recent Purchase - Soap & Glory

Today at Shoppers Drug Mart I purchased 2 Soap & Glory products
-Scrub Your Nose In It $18
I have BIG pores on my nose (>_<) so I was attracted to the words "Helps minimize the look of large pores" I used the product today and it feels refreshing on the skin but definitely need to use it more to see if it works or not.
-Great Shake $10
I have super dry hands, the only thing that seems to work for me is Vaseline the jelly type. Which is way to greasy and takes time to absorb into your skin. This hand cream feels wired when you put it on...like wax. My hands do not look dry with it on but it doesn't feel that way or maybe it's the waxy feeling that I am not use to. I will have to use it some more to see if I like it or not. Either way I will continue to use since it wasn't cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment