Tuesday 28 February 2012

Recent Purchase - Revlon Lip Butter, Screen Guard & Got2B

Finally got the most raved and talked about Revlon Lip Butter. I got it on sale for $8.96 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. I still find it expensive but it's the cheapest price right now. So far I like it but only problem is the color "sweet tart" is a lot brighter then I thought it would be on my lips. If you want a more in dept review and more swatches visit Jen's site at From Head To Toe. I think I would purchase more colors but I will wait until it goes on sale some more.


I purchased 2 screen protector or screen guards for my Kobo e-reader. I paid about $7.89 CAD for 2 of them on eBay. 1 is for myself & the other one is for my friend. I also purchased Got2B Instant infusion Collagen Root-Boosting Spray after reading about it on BubzBeauty. I got it on sale at London Drugs for $4.47 CAD. I think it is working but I am not sure since I have just started blow drying my hair after washing it...before I just let it air dry...so I don't know if my hair has more volume because of that or because of the spray. Will need to do some testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment