Wednesday 8 February 2012

Makeup & Energy Candy

So I attempted to do my makeup following this tutorial by Jenn from clothesencounters it looks ok up close but I didn't like it all together on my face, so in the end I wiped it all off. Was told I need to practice more. Maybe makeup isn't for me I always feel wired in it. The only makeup I put on now is concealer and mascara. Or maybe I just need to get use to it and take baby-steps. It did take me a while to get use to wearing mascara.

products I used: Urban Decay Naked Palette, Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner, 
Ever Bilen Eyebrow Pencil, Dolly Wink Long Mascara & Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
My friend gave me two packs of "organic energy chews" which you are suppose to eat before you do any activity. They taste pretty good, so I actually finished both packs without doing any kind of activity (>_<)oh...well...she said I could eat them (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment