Thursday 16 February 2012

Recent Purchase - Kobo, Super Mild & Fish Body Oil

I recently got an Kobo e-reader it was on sale at Chapters for $119 + tax and a case for it. I splurged on the case $40 + tax but it was the only one that I saw that I liked and no nice ones on eBay either and such a pretty shade of red (^_^) I am loving my Kobo, it has been entertaining me through my hour & 1/2 ride to work and home. Also when I am at work, when I have nothing to do (which happens a lot >_<) I love the little Kobo sleepy face that comes on when it is in sleep mode....sooo cute



I really wanted to try out the Shiseido Super Mild shampoo & conditioner. So I went to my local T&T Asian supermarket to get it and I was so lucky it was on sale for $10.99 + tax each. This was my first time spending so much on shampoo & conditioner. I have used it a few times since then and I like it. It doesn't leave my hair oily after 1 whole day like my last shampoo & conditioner.

My friend bought some Fish Body Oil which is good for your skin and also provides you with Omega 3 which is also good for you. I am getting into taking more vitamins and supplements now since I am not getting enough of it in my diet. We all need to take care of ourselves (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment