Saturday 18 February 2012

Recent Purchase - Makeup & Skin Care

Today I went to pick up my 2 orders one from Colourmix & another from Sasa.

From Colourmix
-Naruko Magnolia Brightening & Firming Night Eye Gelly
-Naruko Magnolia Brightening & Firming Night Gelly
-2 Lioele All In One Gel Eyeliners in black
-Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Serum
-Vitocreme B12 cream read about this a long time ago finally ordered it to try out but wouldn't be for awhile since I still have a lot of other products to try out still
-Lioele AC Control Trouble Patch read a good review on Inside Out Elle

From Sasa
-2 Koji Dolly Wink Volume Mascara in black
-Hadatuko Face Gel Cream came free with my purchase since I paid via paypal


I am loving the Lioele All In One Gel Eyeliners so far, very easy to apply unlike liquid which you have to wait for it to dry or it will smug. I still need to practice applying it ^_^ It comes with a brush so I don't need to buy one. I still need to test out the wearability of it. My problem with both pencil & liquid is that it doesn't stay on my eyes, I have very oily eyelids. So hopefully this will stay on my eyes and my search for a good eyeliner will be over. I am also loving the Koji Dolly Wink Volume Mascara. I have the lengthening mascara but the volume ones seems to pop out more to me even though my BFF sees no difference. The only drawback is that the volume mascara takes a lot more effort to take off unlike the lengthening one. But I still like them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment