Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sweet Revenge Again & Yan's Garden

Also on the weekend my BFF & I went back to Sweet Revenge again but this time we invited some of our friends to join us. I was a little disappointed with my Chocolate Mousse Cake that I ordered. I thought it came in a glass cup, I think what I saw last time was the hot chocolate but the cake was still good....just not what I was expecting. We had a good time and enjoyed our desserts.


From left to right top to bottom: Earl Grey Tea, Euro Hot Chocolate, Sangria, Apple Pie, Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake, Zuccotto, Chocolate Mousse Cake


I also joined some of my friends for dim sum at Yan's Garden Chinese Restaurant in Burnaby. The food was only ok. Service was good but don't plan to sit and chat after eating, it gets busy so they want you to leave so waiting customers can have the table but they are not rude about it they nicely ask you. The ambiance is your typical Chinese restaurant. Not sure about price since a friend paid for the whole meal. Probably will not be going back or at least not a restaurant I would suggest to go for dim sum.

    Food: 3/5             Service: 5/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment