Saturday 25 February 2012

Fairmont Hotel - Afternoon Tea

Last Spring my BFF & I went to the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in downtown Vancouver for Afternoon Tea. The food was pretty but taste was only ok. The service was ok, it kind of took awhile for our food to come but it was busy so to be expected. Afternoon Tea is located in the lobby lounge area of the Fairmont Hotel so not sure if I liked that so much but the interior was nice & bright. The price is expensive I think it was around $35 + tax & tip per a person. I don't think I will be coming back here for Afternoon Tea but I would love to try other places.

       Food: 3/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: 2/5 


get to pick your tea from the box we ordered Flowery Earl Grey & Organic Pear Tree Green

from left to right top to bottom: 2 tiers top dessert bottom savory, 
scones with jam & fresh fruits (my favorite out of everything), mini muffin, macaroon,
chicken tandoori with fresh mango salad sandwich, crab cucumber roll, prawn open face sandwich, chocolate circle, tofu miso nigiri, matcha cake, fruit tart

No comments:

Post a Comment