Monday 20 February 2012

Recent Purchase - E.L.F

I received my E.L.F order today (^_^) here is what I ordered:
-small angled brush $3 USD for my friend
-lash & eyebrow comb $3 USD
-Studio Matte Lipstick in Rich Red, Natural, Tea Rose, Coral & Praline $3 USD each
-Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 in Rose, Pink & Peach $3 USD each

from left to right top to bottom: lip balm - Rose / Pink / Peach
Lipstick - Rich Red / Natural / Tea Rose / Coral / Praline

The brushes are pretty good especially for only $3 USD each. For the Studio Matte Lipstick I was disappointed since only the Rich Red shows up on my lips (>_<) the other colors either don't show up or don't look good on me. The lipstick is matte so it is very drying so you will need to put something moisturizing underneath or something on top. The Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 has only a tint of color, it is more moisturizing then the lipstick but I still needed to add vaseline or another balm to keep my lips from being dry. But my BFF has no problem with this and she finds it moisturizing, so I guess it depends on your lips. Will I repurchase again probably not because not enough variety of colors that suit me & not moistruizing enough for me but for $3 USD it was worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment