Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Go To Restaurants

There are a few restaurants that I often go to because I am craving that particular food. For Sushi I have 2 places.  Hi-Sushi in Coquitlam has really good sushi but everything else on the menu isn't that great. So I would only recommend ordering sushi there. The service is good & interior is nice. Price is not bad as well.

     Food: 4/5             Service: 5/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 5/5
  

Then there is Okoman in Burnaby which is where I usually go for sushi with my friends. Everything I have tried has been good. I like their bentos a lot, which is what I usually order when I am there. Service is on & off, really depends on who you get. They have semi-private booths which I love. And the price is good for the amount of food you get.

     Food: 5/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 5/5


For Pho I go to Pho99 in Coquitlam. I love # 14 which is "noodle soup with eye round steak, fatty brisket, soft tendon & beef tripe" that is the one I always order, either that or a sub depending on which one I am craving. For sub I get the Grilled Pork (I wish they had beef). Service is ok and the interior is your typical Vietnamese restaurant style but the price is good.

     Food: 5/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 3/5             Price: 5/5

My favorite place for korean BBQ is Kyung Bok Palace in Richmond. It is far but the best place I have found so far. I go there for the All You Can Eat Korean BBQ. The side dishes, soups, pancake & all the beef are good. The chicken & pork isn't that good. The service is ok usually have to call somebody over. It is a very big restaurant, ever time I'm their it is never full. The interior is nothing special. The price is good for lunch around $20 + tax & tip and dinner is $2 more.

     Food: 5/5             Service: 3/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: 5/5

When I am craving for a burger I go to Red Robins either the one at Metrotown or the one at Lougheed mall both in Burnaby. I usually order the Teriyaki Chicken Burger. It has chicken & pineapple...taste soo good. Some times I order the Freckled Lemonade...soo good...and it is bottomless (unlimited re-fills). Red Robin also has the best fries which are also bottomless. The service really depends on who you get. Interior is your typical family restaurant style. Price is definitely high for a burger but it is yummy.

     Food: 5/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment