Friday 30 March 2012

Slurpee, Pork Chop & Chocolate Chip Cookies

So I finally got to see the place where mama Gen & her BF get there awesome slurpee, it is a small little neighborhood store. Usually when you have slurpee if you drink a lot of it at once or it melts you are left with ice which means watery taste no more flavor but this one is different even if you do either the flavor is still there. The slurpee machines they have is 1 out of few in the world, the only down side is they only have 1 flavour…pepsi. But it is still really good slurpee. Didn't get to see the name of the store but it is located in Coquitlam on Como Lake. Mama Gen's BF also got use some cute pens from the store.

My BFF recommended me to try hot milk with cinnamon. Cinnamon is suppose to be good for your skin. I didn't like it, maybe it is the cinnamon we have I didn't taste any cinnamon in the drink. Wondering if trying it with cinnamon sticks would be better, maybe try next time.

Mama Gen made me pork chop with cauliflower & rice for lunch yesterday. I don’t eat a lot of pork anymore since hanging out with my BFF but it was really good. Thanks to Mama Gen for feeding me good food (^_^)
 
I made some Chocolate chip cookies yesterday, they turned out ok very crunchy. I got the recipe from allreceipe.com but I did one thing different I let the dough sit in the fridge overnite, which was recommended by one of the reviewers. I will probably try a different recipes next time to find the one that is so good that I can't stop eating them...wondering if that is such a good idea or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment