Monday 19 March 2012

Come Along Seafood Restaurant

Come Along Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver is the restaurant I go for dim sum with my family since it is close by to my grandma's place and she doesn't like to travel too far. The food is pretty good...there are some misses but overall good. Last time we had fried squid that was yummy but the fried rice noodle with beef wasn't that great. The service is pretty good but when it gets busy it can get a bit crazy. The interior is nothing really special but the lighting is good with the natural light. Can always get some good pictures there but the tables can be too close together. The price is good for the amount of food you get...always leave full. I don't mind going back again with my family...once in awhile that is...

        Food: 4/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: 5/5

My grandma & me

from left to right top to bottom: Steamed Pork Dumplings, Steamed Shrimp Dumplings, 
Chicken Feet, Fried Shrimp Spring Rolls, Fried Squid with Spicy Salt, Fried Fish

from left to right top to bottom: Fried Noodle, Fried Rice Noodle with Beef, Sticky Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment