Sunday 25 March 2012

Random Stuff: Advil, Chips, Plant & Stickers

So I read that Advil Liquid Gels can help reduce redness & the size of pimples. For me I'm not sure if it helps a lot, I think it reduce the size a little bit but redness is still there so not really that effective so far from what I can see. No idea how you are suppose to open the capsule gels without making a big mess. First I tried using a knife....that didn't work then I used scissors and it did cut through but so messy. Maybe I will give it another try again but I will need to buy more Advil Liquid Gels...not sure if I want to spend money on it or not (the one I used last time was from a friend).



Was craving Chips or more like Tortilla with Salsa & Guacamole. So got some from Extra Foods...yummy...




My co-worker gave me another plant to add to my collection...I don't remember the name of the plant again (bad memory >_<) but it is some kind of flower. I really hope it will grow and I will get to see it bloom.



My order of stickers came from eBay. I wanted alphabet stickers for sticking on my Kobo & Playbook. One of the sellers gave me an extra pack of stickers for free, sticker of clothes...don't have much use for it though. The quality of the stickers aren't that great but you get what you paid for. I paid 0.99 cent each for them...but they add a little something to my Kobo & Playbook (^_^) just hope they stay on.


No comments:

Post a Comment