Sunday 4 March 2012

Go Gung Korean BBQ

Yesterday my friends took me for a late lunch at Go Gung Korean BBQ in Coquitlam. The food was ok, I liked the beef dishes..yummy. The service was only ok, didn't come back to refill our tea even though we were the only customers. I love the interior they had really cute Korean decorations all around the restaurant. The restaurant was clean and with a lot of natural light which is nice. The price I found to be a bit pricey for the amount of food you get. Overall it was an ok place but not someplace I would go often...it is kind of out of the way and hidden. And it doesn't seem to be a very popular place since the whole time we were there we were the only customers.

     Food: 4/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 3/5




from left to right top to bottom: Side Dishes, Boneless Beef Ribs, 
Seafood Pancake, Tofu Soup, Beef Bulgogi
 After lunch we went over to my friends place to watch a movie, 11 11 not a good movie...the ending sucks..maybe it is just me I like happy endings. During the movie we pigged out on chocolate (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment