Thursday 29 March 2012

Beautiful BC - Light House Park, UBC & White Rock

Lighthouse Park is located in West Vancouver, you can get there by public transit. It is a nice place for a hike, nothing difficult. The lighthouse itself is offlimits but you can see if from the distance.


Pacific Spirit Regional Park is the 1st park I went to when I first moved to BC. It is by the University Of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver and accessible by public transit. The trails are easy but I haven’t walked them in a long time since I heard someone was attacked, I usually hike by myself so I rather not take the risk and there is not much to see on the trail. My favorite place was to go down to the beach but not anymore because a big part of the beach is clothing optional…nude beach. Before I thought only a small section was clothing optional but last time I went almost all of the beach is…awkward…One naked guy actually starting talking to me…super awkward….So the only time I can go now is when it is cold out but it is a really beautiful place in the summer time (>_<)


White Rock is a city in BC, you can get there by public transit but be prepared for a long trip depending on where you start from, for me it takes about 1 hour ½ to get there from Coquitlam.  A little history or interesting fact (^_^) White Rock is named for a distinctive large white boulder located on the beach close by the promenade. Last time I went I found the white rock, was nothing special maybe that is why I never noticed it the other times I went. When I am in White Rock I go to the pier and promenade, it is a nice place to walk & relax.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment