Thursday 8 March 2012

Recent Purchase - Revlon Just Bitten & Maybelline Baby Lips

Another 2 lipsticks that I don't really need (>_<) I think I have been buying too much stuff lately that I don't really need (>_<) really bad...I need to stop. Hopefully my last recent purchase post of non-essential stuff. But this time i really couldn't help myself both of them were on sale.

Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy & Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry
So I got the Revlon Just Bitten lip stain on sale at London Drugs for $6.71. Almost all there Revlon lip products were on sale for that price...even the Revlon Lip Butter which I paid over $8 for (>_<) I wanted to buy more but I resisted... The lip stain is ok, this is my first time trying a lip stain. It does stay on the lips for a long time but not all day. Would I repurchase again probably not, it didn't really wow me. I got the Maybelline Baby Lips for $4.45 at Wal-mart. All I can say about the Baby Lips is it is like a colored lip balm but barely any color at all, so nothing really special about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment