Tuesday 13 March 2012

Phnom Penh Again

Went back to Phnom Penh again but this time with my cousin. Again ordered the fried chicken soo good (^_^) Also got the Mango Moo Shake again but this time the mango was sour but it was still ok. My cousin got the Strawberry Shake, the fresh (frozen) strawberry weren't that good taste watery to me. We order Lemon Grass Chicken with Rice. We ordered too much chicken, totally didn't think about that until after our order came. The Lemon Grass Chicken was only ok, don't think I would order it again though. I would rather try other stuff on the menu next time. And I was expecting it to be the breast part that they give you but they gave you all the parts, not that this mades it bad just wasn't use to seeing it that way. The Lemon Grass Chicken also came with a small bowl of pork bone soup, it was good but not a lot of meat on the pork bone. My cousin liked the Fried Chicken....soo good...

Pork Bone Soup, Lemon Grass Chicken with Rice & Fried Chicken

Mango Moo Shake & Strawberry Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment