Saturday 10 March 2012

Beautiful BC - Grouse Mountain

Grouse Mountain located in North Vancouver it is easily accessible by public transit. You can either pay to go on the skyride or hike up. One of the hiking trails up is called the Grouse Grind which is a killer stair master up the mountain. I have done it 3 times & never again (>_<) I HATE stairs....I usually go on the other trail to go up, it's still hard but not that many stairs. It usually takes me about hour & 1/2 to get up there. There are a lot of things you can do up in Grouse Mountain, go visit the bears, zipling, paragliding, hiking, skiing, snowboarding & so much more. I have done zipling once back in 2008, they have expanded it since then & I would love to go back and do it again...maybe this year (^_^)

Pictures taken in summer 2007 with Nikon Coolpix P4



Pictures taken in summer 2008 with Canon PowerShot SD870


Pictures taken in summer 2010 with Canon PowerShot SX200 IS

No comments:

Post a Comment