Tuesday 20 March 2012

Random Stuff: Junk Food, Buns & Nail Polish

My cousin went to the U.S. last monday and brought back some goodies....spicy cheetos. They don't sell spicy Cheeto here in Canada which I find wired since most of the people I know LOVE them. My cousin gave me a bag (^_^) back to my candy craving phase...sooo bad (>_<) but I didn't over do it this time, I only bought 2 bulk bags. I'm always hungry at work so I snack on dried fruit...bought 3 big bags of dried cranberries and 2 different types of raisins.


My aunt bought some pineapple buns from Saint Germain Bakery at Metrotown since my uncle raved about how good they tasted. She gave me 1 to try out, I was disappointed wasn't good at all. I prefer Sun Fresh bakery in Chinatown a lot better. The top part that is suppose to look like pineapple was very thin, barely anything there and the rest of the bun just didn't taste right. So the only thing for now that I would recommend at Saint Germain Bakery are there Puff Egg Tarts.



I am in LOVE with Holographic nail polish but sadly I only own one (>_<) Milani 3D Holographic High Tech. I haven't seen any around so far, even the Milani one I can't find anymore since it is not part of there regular collection. I got mines at Sears for around $6.00.

Milani 3D Holographic High Tech

Some of the nail polish I own. All from Secret Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment