Sunday 22 January 2012

NYX, Underworld & Pho Boi

After finding out from a friend that there is an actually NYX store in Surrey, I have been wanting to go. Finally went yesterday, this was my first time at Central City mall since I usually never go to Surrey. The mall isn't too bad, nice interior but wired that Simon Fraser University is connect to it. So the NYX store carries everything that they have online at the same price except they have a sale section which had some AWESOME deals.



Here is what I purchased
-cupcake lip gloss set $3 gave 3 to my friends & just keep the clear one for myself. I like it, will probably purchases some more later if they have any left. They are just sooo cute (^_^)
-2 glitter eyeshadow palettes $2 each for my friend
-a purple & pink eyeshadow palette TS-06 $3 beautiful colors
-pump it up lip plumper 05-Scarlett $7.99 feels tingly when you put it on, doesn't have much color to it just a tint but could work well on top of lipstick
-jumbo eye pencil in 604-Milk $5.99 going to use this over my eye so that my eyeshadow color will pop out more




Went to watch Underworld 4 in 3D. This was my first time watching a Underworld movie and I liked it but don't think it is worth paying to watch in 3D because really there wasn't much 3D in it, so I felt ripped off because of that. But I would recommend watching for the movie itself. Now I am interested in watching all the other movies in this series. We pigged out when watching the movie. Didn't get to finish all the popcorn still have 1/2 bag left but the candy is all gone now (>_<)



    Food: 3/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 3/5             Price: 4/5

Went to Pho Boi for some Vietnamese food. I have been to this restaurant before but it was under a different name. I ordered something similar to what I order at Pho 99 (My Go To Restaurant) but it wasn't the same. They gave me more noodles then meat, which I prefer the opposite. So I still prefer Pho 99 over this place. Forgot to take a picture of my own food (how did this happen) but I got a picture of my friends soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment