Friday 6 January 2012

Recent Purchase - Boots & Camera Accessories

I first saw these Aldo boots on there website and when I tried them on in the store I fell in LOVE but the Aldo store I was at only had a size 9 which was too big for me. I finally found my size at the downtown location and last pair as well, so meant to be (^_^) They were on sale with an additional 30% but price was still high $90.99 + tax but I loved them so I splurged and got them. Can't wait to wear them but I have to wait until the weather isn't so wet.


My camera has gotten bigger and gained some weight (^_^) I received my ordered from eBay a battery pack for my DSLR. I always carry an extra battery with me but now I have more extra battery power and it also helps to improve stability. The package also includes another battery pack for using AA batteries (which I probably wouldn't use) and also a shoot remote switch which is awesome because it also helps to improve stability. There is less vibration when you are pressing the button on the remote then on the camera itself. Happy with my purchases (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment