Tuesday 31 January 2012

Once Lost & Found Again

Today I lost my phone, not sure how it happened but I was soooo lucky, a nice person picked it up and I got it back. This is my 2nd time losing my phone and both times I dropped it by my apartment building. Really need to be more careful and probably need a bigger bag with secure pockets. I was not so much worried about my phone itself since it is a crappy phone...I'm waiting for my contract to be over at the end of the year and switch companies and get a new phone...but I need a phone and the charm on it is from one of my best friends so I don't want to lose it. I am happy that it is found and I don't have to go purchase another phone from the phone company I don't want to stay with. When I was asking around about my phone I heard that somebody else also lost there phone, I really hope she finds it and gets it back (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment