Thursday 12 January 2012

Wedding Fair & Potluck

On the weekend I went to the Wedding Fair with my friends who will be getting married in September (I am going to be there bridesmaids:) It was an interesting experience, saw some beautiful displays, awesome photographers & pretty dresses






Later after the Fair I went home to make Kimbap (korean style sushi) for the potluck at my place in the evening. For the potluck we had bacon wrapped in asparagus, shrimp & enoki mushrooms. Home-made spinach dip, kimichi, ginger & home-made tiramisu. My friend also brought over some wedding magazines so we looked though them. Fun time with friends



My friend gave me some candy from her trip to Rome in November (haven't seen her since then). The chocolate was good but the candy called "Pastiglie Digestive Dessetanti Leone" was disgusting. It smelt like soap and almost taste like it too...yike. At first I thought it was soap but I googled it and found there website...it is candy. A interesting weekend (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment