Saturday 7 January 2012

Diaso And Mambo Cafe

Yesterday I went to Diaso at Aberdeen Mall in Richmond. Diaso is a $2.00 store where almost everything is $2.00. Daiso is originally from Japan where it is a 100 yen store but unlike Diaso everything is 100 yen in Japan (I went to one when I stopped over in Japan for 1 night) Here is what I purchased at Diaso: a lunch bag, cosmetic bag (because I lost mines and everything in it somewhere >_<), cotton pads and some cards (which I forgot to take pictures of...oops). I also purchased a wallet but it wasn't from Diaso it was from Winners. A nice black Kenneth Cole Reaction wallet for a little over $19. I needed a wallet that could fit all my stuff in and this one was just perfect, not too big & not too small

Aberdeen Mall is a typical Asian mall in BC...a dead mall. People usually go to this mall for Diaso or the food court which is good and usually very busy. One of my favorite places is Mambo Cafe where I ordered my regular Fried Rice Noodles with Beef and lemon drink...yummy yummy...the rice noodles aren't as good as the one my mom makes but the best I can get since she isn't here to make it for me. The portion is big, I usually don't finish it all so I take it home with me to eat later

      Food: 4/5             Service: 5/5            Ambiance: 3/5             Price: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment