Sunday 15 April 2012

The Vancouver Sun Run & Save-On-Meat

The Vancouver Sun Run is an annual 10K race. One of my friends was in it. I followed the race for a bit then took skytrain to the finish line to snap some shots of my friend when she past the first line (^_^)







After the race we went for lunch at Save-On-Meat in Gastown. It is a nice little place in a not so great neighborhood but it is a busy place. The food is good, I ordered the Club Sandwich & also got the Signature Chocolate Bacon Cookie which wasn't bad it taste like a regular cookie with a hint of bacon taste. The service was good & interesting diner interior. The price is good, so if you want to get good food for cheap this is the place. I would like to go back to try there All Day Breakfast & there interesting milkshakes.

       Food: 4/5             Service: 5/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment