Thursday 5 April 2012

Random Places: City Hall, Downtown & Race Track

Just some random pictures that I took around the city last year. Since moving to BC I have never been to Vancouver City Hall. So I stopped by since I was close by.  They have a nice little community garden.

Community Garden

Vancouver City Hall
Downtown Vancouver random places

From left to right up & down: random street, Art Gallery
view at waterfront of North Vancouver, ChinaTown

From left to right up & down: Gastown, Waterfront


I went to the Hasting Race track to watch the wiener dog races. This was my first time at a race track, entrance to the track is free & I got to see some of the races. Didn’t get any good shots of the wiener dog races though, too many people & I don’t have zoom lens (>_<) maybe I will go back again this year if they have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment