Thursday 26 April 2012

Bling & Cupcakes

I got my 720 pink white Rhinestone Crystal Stickers that I ordered from eBay. I was disappointed 720 wasn't enought to cover my mini-mirror. For $5.99 so not worth it.

My Addiction right now is cupcakes. I had a craving for cupcakes after watching the show the ”Cupcake Girls” during my lunch break (TV in lunchroom). It is a reality shows that follows the life of 2 women who own “Cupcakes by Heather & Lori” in BC. Personally I don’t like there cupcakes, I think they are overly priced & nothing really special. I like the cupcakes at the supermarket better. So that is where I got mines, next time I wouldn’t get it at Extra Foods though. I got the Berry Blast mini cupcakes they were very sour. Since I was there I picked up another pumpkin pie (finish the last one I bought over the weekend) it was on sale for $5 & a box of cookies Chip Ahoy! MiddleS which is a chocolate chocolate chip cookie with a chocolate middle, it was on sale for $2. I didn’t like it that much there was too much chocolate, I wanted the regular chocolate chip cookies but they were sold out. Next time I have to try the cupcakes at Safeway or Price Smart, I heard they are good. Soo much sugar right now, hopefully I wouldn't break out like crazy because of this (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment