Thursday 19 April 2012

Cooking - Rice Noodle Soup 2

So I called my mom & she told me how she makes Rice Noodle with Beef. I tried it, it was ok but it still doesn’t taste the same (>_<) don’t know what I am doing wrong. I think I will have to wait to see my mom make it in front of me to get what I am doing wrong but that wouldn’t be for awhile (>_<) Will have to settle for this for now.

What you will need:
-Rice Noodles
-Beef (thinly sliced works best but I don’t know how to slice Beef thin >_<)
-green onion
-cilantro
-water
-chicken bouillon powder
-white pepper
-sugar
-salt
-light & dark soya sauce

1. Soak the rice noodles over night in cold water.
2. boil water add noodles and cook until tender then drain in strainer and place under cold water and set aside
3. on high heat in a saucepan  bring to a boil water, chicken bouillon powder, white pepper, sugar, salt, light & dark soya sauce to taste.
4. when soup is to your taste add in the beef, cook until done
5. add green onion cook for a bit then turn off stove and add in the cilantro and stir it in
6. place the amount of noodles you want in a bowl then pour soup on top

No comments:

Post a Comment