Thursday 1 December 2011

Shoes

My first pair of BCBG shoes...a pair of nice shiny peep-toe heels form Sterling on sale with additional 40% off. But I didn't know about the additional % off until at the cash counter... love surprises like that ^_^ I usually don't wear heels but a special purchased to match my dress for my brothers wedding in December and they're very basic so I can wear them with other outfits in the future. Also purchased a pair of ankle boots from Zara - my Christmas gift to my BFF who fell in LOVE with them when she saw them. I convinced her not to get them and secretly went back to purchase...sneaky me (^_^) Also a pair of Croc winter boots from the Croc store - Christmas gift from my BFF to me (no surprise for me >_<) so warm & light weight. Never thought I would get anything at the Croc store since I think their original Crocs are super ugly and I don't think I would ever purchase a pair. I said "don't think" rather then "never" since I am known to change my mind about things often (^_^) I LOVE my shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment