Saturday 31 December 2011

Recent Purchase - Playbook case & skin care products

Yesterday I received 2 of my orders one from ebay my pretty purple Playbook case and some skin care products from Colormix Cosmetics which is like Sasa...they sell beauty products. Comparing the two: Colormix doesn't have as much products as Sasa does but Colormix has really good prices and no restriction on the products that they do carry. At Colormix I purchased all Naruko skincare products. The Naruko brand seems to work well for me it doesn't irritate my skin, I did switch to a different brand last time and now my skin is breaking out so I decided to switch back. Naruko is a Tawianese brand if you want to find out more about this brand visit there US website http://www.naruko.us/ it is in english and they have detailed description of each product they carry (or at least what is being carried in the US right now, there Taiwanese site has a lot more products but all in Chinese).


Here is the list of products I purchased:
-Tea Tree Oil Out Acne Toner
-Tea Tree Oil Out Peeling Gel
-Magnolia Brightening and Firming Serum (a repurchase because I love the smell & feel of this product)
-Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Lotion
-Magnolia Brightening And Firming Repair Night Cream
-Narcissus Total Defense Mousse Facial Wash (also repurchase but for my BFF since she said she liked it)
-Narcissus Total Defense AA Foaming Wash
-Narcissus Total Defense Eye Essense Cream

Some of these products I haven't had a chance to try yet since I still need to finish up what I have but my skin does feel better but waiting to see improvement which probably wouldn't be for awhile (>_<) Hopefully my skin will get better soon (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment