Thursday 29 December 2011

My brothers wedding

The wedding was quite and simple with only close family attending the signing of the papers at my parents house. The reception was a typical Chinese one with a lot of food, 10 dishes & 3 desserts including the cake. I had a good time and I'm happy for my brother & my new sister-in-law (^_^)



I helped out with there wedding by creating the wedding favor boxes for the guests. It was a lot of work cutting out, spray painting, gluing together, creating tags, adding glitter for over 50 boxes. I had help putting everything together thanks to my other brothers girlfriend, my cousin & niece...some girl time together. I also made my own wedding card instead of buying one since I couldn't find anything I liked. I get inspired and creative once in awhile and usually at the very last minute (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment