Tuesday 6 December 2011

Recent Purchase - Dolly Wink

I recently purchased some cosmetics online at http://sasa.com/. Sasa is a Hong Kong based company that sells a variety of beauty products. I mostly go there to order Asian products since they are hard to find and overly priced in Canada. Even though it is getting harder to purchase at Sasa since a lot of the products they sell are being only exclusively sold in Hong Kong...which sucks. I really hope they don't continue like this...I WANT MY ASIAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!


So here is what I purchased for myself I got 2 Dolly Wink Long Mascara in black. I finally found a mascara that doesn't give me panda eyes. The rest of the products are for my friend as her Christmas gift. 2 Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner, since she loved them so much when I gave her the one I purchased last time and didn't work on me (>_<) gave me panda eyes. I also got her one of the Dolly Wink false eyelashes to try out. I hope she likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment