Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas

Christmas has come & gone again. Had a quite Christmas...opened gifts in the morning. Here is what santa left for me under the tree (hehehe...) Nailtiques nail strengthen since my nails are very weak & chip very easily. My friend gave me the same card last year but didn't remember if she did or not since she has a whole box of them. But when she came over she saw that card at my house so she adding some stuff to this one. Got a pretty floral necklace, a lot of yummy candy, an American Eagle white lace back sweater (my BFF remembered that I pointed it out to her before), a purse from Aldo, my croc boots that I talked about in another post. A Blackberry Playbook which my brother gave me...since he bought 2 for some wired reason so I asked for it and he gave it to me and I already opened it up and started using it before Christmas. And my good friend made homemade sugar cookies, they were sooo good I ate them all that day. Thanks to my friends for the awesome gifts.


Afterwards my BFF made a healthy Christmas lunch for us at home which included mango salad, sweet potato's, grilled salmon & steamed vegetables. It was not bad.

After lunch we relaxed a little before heading out to watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie, which turned out to be a lot better then I thought it would be...it is a movie worth going to watch. My BFF and I both made a steak sandwich to take along with us for the movie since it started at 7 pm, that was our dinner. I had a good Christmas. I hope everybody else had a good Christmas too (^_^)


oops forgot I wanted to post pictures of what I gave my friend and her kids, a last minute gift since she got me something. Cute Asian snacks...since I am Asian after all (^_^) The kids loved it, I'm happy (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment