Sunday 11 December 2011

Chinatown & Secret Nail

Even though I am sick I still had to go out. Need to get some stuff done before I leave next week. Went to Chinatown to get my future sister-in-law some dried fruits that I let her try when she was here and I got her addicted to (^_^) also got some cough syrup since I was there. And also since I was in Chinatown I went to my favorite bakery Sun Fresh to get some custard pineapple buns & a roll...yummmy...yummy


Then went to one of my favorite places to buy nail polish Secret Beauty Supplies.  They sell O.P.I, China Glaze & more at wholesale prices for super cheap. O.P.I usually $5.99 and China Glaze $3.99. All you need to do is buy a membership for $10 which is good for 1 year. They also sell other beauty salon products. Didn't purchase any nail polish this time (soo tempted though) I went there to get my hair color but found out later when I had to go back to get another box of color that you need to have a hairstylist license to purchase them but the lady let me go this time (even though she is the one who rung me in the first time with my first purchase of hair colors). So I got 3 boxes of Auburn Red Light Chestnut hair dye (since my hair is long & thick, my BFF is going to help me dye it next week before I leave), a bottle of China Glaze strong adhesion base coat & a mini crimper that was on sale for $19.99. The crimper is a lot harder to use then I though it would be...probably because it is so small. I need to practice some more to get volume. Overall a productive day (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment