Wednesday 14 December 2011

Recent Purchase - Makeup & Gift

Did a little shopping yesterday with my friend. Went to Sephora to pick up a foundation & concealer. I don't usually wear any makeup because I am too lazy in the morning to wake up early to put it on and I don't think it is good for your skin to wear it often. But for my brothers wedding coming up I needed foundation because I have been breaking out a lot lately and I need to cover it up (>_<) so I will use it for special occasions not for everyday wear. So I got the Makeup Forever HD foundation since I have read and seen many good reviews on it. Also got the Makeup Forever full cover concealer. Both where pretty pricey $46 CAD for foundation & $36 for concealer. But both feel like you aren't wearing anything and coverage is good but not sure about lasting ability but maybe I am doing it wrong, I am no makeup expert after all. Need to test it out some more

After Sephora we went to H&M to get my future niece a gift (she is 10 years old). We picked out a cute blue with some pink (both her favorite colors) zip up hoody and a pink poka dot scarf. I hope she likes them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment