Sunday 4 December 2011

Fortune City Seafood Restaurant

This will be my 1st restaurant review. Just a discalimer that this is just my opinion, we all have different taste and I am not a food expert either...I usually don't know what I am eating (^_^) I just know if I like it or not. So for my families last dinner in Vancouver we went to a restaurant called Fortune City Seafood Restaurant. My uncle knew the owner of this restaurant so we went to give it a try. We ordered one of the specials that they had plus we added a few more dishes which came out to 11 dishes in all. My review on this restaurant isn't good, the food didn't have enough flavor to it (few dishes I didn't try) and also the service was slow, we had to wait awhile for our next dish to arrive. So this isn't a place I would recommend or take people from out of town to try Chinese food in BC.

       Food: 1/5             Service: 1/5            Ambiance: 2/5             Price: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment