Thursday 24 May 2012

Well.ca

My first order at Well.ca which is an online site that sells a variety of products. Free shipping within Canada…which I LOVE & they do have sales a lot. I ordered Sally Hansen Gem Crush Showgirl Chic , 2 Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer in Cyberspace & Hi-Tech & Sally Hansen Push-n-Trim Cuticle Trimmer. I got everything on sale except for the Milani 3D since this is the only place that I can find that sells this line but looks like the Milani 3D isn’t sold at well.ca anymore which is disappointing (>_<) don’t know where else I can get it now. Loving everything I purchase, the Push-n-Trim Cuticle Trimmer is awesome first discovered this product from Mama Gen when she did my nails. I need to purchase another one for my BFF when it goes on sale.  I also purchased my first Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Cha-Ching! at London Drugs which had it on sale for around $5 but they didn’t have a lot of selection. The only thing I don't like about Well.ca is that they ship there ordered out in big boxes, I had 2 different orders 1 order had 1 nail polish the other had 2 nail polishes & the trimmer but they used the same size box for both, which both of them were way to small for that big of a box. So I think it is such a waste. They should have smaller boxes or other packaging for smaller orders. Other then that I like Well.ca & I would shop there again (^_^)


Milani 3D Cyberspace, Gem Crush Cha-Ching!
Milani 3D Hi-Tech & Gem Crush Showgirl Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment