Thursday 10 May 2012

Housewarming & Ruckus

On Saturday went to my co-workers house warming party. Her place is nice & a very comfortable size for 2 people (my co-worker & her sister). Her family made a lot of food to feed us. I ate 2 plates, I usually don’t eat that much when I am at someone’s house but the food was really good (^_^) that day I didn’t have dinner since over full from lunch. I played a little with my co-workers nephew...little kids have way too much energy. I felt creative & I didn't have any suitable card for house warming so I made one (^_^) & I got her a $30 gift card from Ikea so she can buy whatever she may still need.


In the evening I went over to hang out with Mama Gen, I got to ride on a ruckus as a passenger & by myself. As passenger I was scared in the beginning, thinking I would fall off the bike but after a while I was OK. It was so scary by myself but I was able to do a few turns (^_^) it was fun but still scary. I am not a very daring person even though I did do some crazy things in Hawaii. But I think I would try it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment