Thursday 3 May 2012

Random: Nails

Mama Gen did my nails over the weekend, very nice. Red with different colored dots. Still have it on & LOVEing it. My nails are finally growing, the supplements & healthy eating is working (^_^) It feels wired having longer nails, never had my nails go passed my fingers before...I like it this way (^_^)

Love the color of this nail polish that I got from Hawaii from a brand called Island Girl Hawaii I got it from the ABC store. The color is Waikiki Color. It is a nice color but the nail polish itself isn't good, it drys really quick but doesn't stay on, so I wouldn't recommend it. I hope to find the same color in a different brand.

2 different colors on hands (^_^) one hand China Glaze 550 Aqua Baby with NYX NP 32 South Sea on top & the other hand China Glaze CGX235 Outrageous with O.P.I  And This Little Piggy on top

Some nail polish designs inspired by others. Strawberry nails inspired by bubzbeauty, random dot design that I just come up with, cupcakes nails inspired by missglamorazzi & apple nails inspired by Chelle of Cosmetic Cupcakes


No comments:

Post a Comment