Wednesday 30 May 2012

Take Me On / By My Side / Nice Guys

Downloaded 3 songs from ITunes yesterday, here are the songs:

New Heights Feating Clara C - Take Me On


I LOVE this song but not the video. I was first introduced to New Heights at the David Choi concert. Would like to go see them live again, I hope they come to Vancouver, all band members this time.

David Choi - By My Side


LOVE the song & the video. Wong Fu Productions did an AWESOME job as always (^_^) First introduced to David Choi I think from watching Wong Fu videos.

Chester See, Kevjumba & Nigahiga - Nice Guys


Funny video & song. The song is just sooo catchy (^_^) Love Kevjumba & Nigahiga videos & Chester See has a nice voice. There are 3 different video versions of this song on each of there YouTube accounts. This one is Ryan's (Nigahiga) version.  I missed seeing them live in March  (>_<) I hope they come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment