Wednesday 23 May 2012

Jugo Juice & Cardero's

In the middle of our walk to see the Terracotta Warriors we stopped once to get a drink at Jugo Juice. My first time ordering a drink there. My BFF ordered the Carrot Apple drink (I didn't like it that much) & I ordered the Watermelon Wiggle which had watermelon, mango & tropical nectar. The Drink was ok not something I would crave though.

       Food: 3/5             Service: 4/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: 4/5

After seeing the last Terracotta Warrior we went for dinner at Cardero’s Restaurant which was close by. My BFF & I both had the salmon burger it was really good, melt in your mouth & fresh. The service was good, our waiter was nice he gave us our bill & told us no pressure to leave just sit as long as we want even though we told him that there is probably people waiting for a table, he said it’s ok they can wait ^_^ never had a waiter tell us that before. The Ambiance was nice, we got a table outside in the patio which we had view of the mountains & it was by the water. Price is high but that is what you expect to pay for a gourmet burger downtown. I would go back here again if I am in the area, not too often since it is pricier.

       Food: 5/5             Service: 5/5            Ambiance: 5/5             Price: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment