Thursday 31 May 2012

Quo Foundation Brush & Skin Care

Bought a Quo foundation brush on sale for $14.78 at Shoppers Drug Mart. They are having a 40% off sale on all there Quo brushes. I was using my Body Shop blush brush to put on my BB cream before that. The Quo brush is ok but doesn’t feel as soft & nice as my Body Shop brush but it does the job. Probably would get a Body Shop brush if it goes on sale. I have stopped wearing BB cream for awhile now but after watching Hollyannaeree video where she recommended using the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (which I own) to help with ache scarring I have gone back to it. Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream which is a Korean Brand does have decent coverage & does blend in will with my skin tone but I have to let it set in first because it goes on really light on my skin when I first put it on so I have to let it oxidize first (I think that is the word). My skin is slowly getting better which makes me happy.

Before I was into using BB cream a lot and have bought so many brands which are now just collecting dust because I don’t want to put anything on my face to make it worst. The other BB Creams that I owe are Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream VIP Gold Collection, Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Diamond Collection & Missha M Watery BB Cream.  The Skin79 VIP Gold has good coverage for me & goes better with my skin then the Diamond one. The Missha one has very light coverage & is very watery.  

Being doing a DIY mask for my skin that I saw on Bubzbeauty. It is just Rice Powder, Honey & Green Tea. It is suppose to help with ache scares. I have been doing it almost every day not sure if I am seeing any result yet but it isn’t breaking out my face. So I will continue to use the mask for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment