Sunday 3 June 2012

Phototrip

Last week I took a Abstracts, Shapes, Colour and creative photographing phototrip class. It was an interesting class I usually don't take pictures like this. It was a good way for me to get out of my comfort zone. But disappointed since 1/2 way through the class my battery died on me & my back up battery died too (>_<) so I had to leave the class.



I wasn't super happy with the pictures I took after seeing what other people in my class took. So that motivated me to register for a beginners class starting in July...starting from the beginning (^_^) My classes are during the week so I will have to head there after work, so that is going to be a bit hard since I am usually super tired after work. But hopefully it will be worth it and I can improve my photographing skills (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment