Thursday 7 June 2012

Epilator

So my BFF gave me a Braun Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator. I have wanted to get one for a long time but was not willing to fork out the money for it. So the first time I used it...it hurt (>_<) but after using it more there is less or no pain. I use it for my underarm, which is really hard to do since you have to pull your skin so the epilator can get to the hair but it isn't always easy to do, so I still have some stray hairs (>_<) my BFF said it will take some time for me to see some results, she has been using one for a long time now & she said her hair is growing back thinner & not very noticeable. This Braun epilator also came with a shaving head, brush & some other tools (which I don't know what they are). I try to use it every time after a shower. So far I do like using the epilator over the razor (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment