Saturday 9 June 2012

Ki Hon Sushi

Went out for dinner yesterday with some of the girls for sushi at Ki Hon Sushi in Coquitlam. The food was good, I order Lunch Special Box B which came with miso soup, ebi sunomono, 1/2 California roll, 1 ebi, assorted tempura, beef teriyaki & a salad. It was a lot of food & for a  very good price 10.95 (+tax & tip)...I was SUPER full. The service on the other hand wasn't that great, nobody came to refill our tea. The interior is ok, the restaurant is small. We got the biggest table which was just enough space for 4 people, if our party was bigger we wouldn't be able to seat together. The restaurant closes at 8:30 which is really early (>_<) but it is in Coquitlam so it is to be expected. I would go back again.

       Food: 5/5             Service: 3.5/5            Ambiance: 4/5             Price: 5/5



I had a good time spending time with my friends, I don't get to see them a lot...so it is good to meet up & catch up. Hopefully I will get to see them more often from now on (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment