Saturday 26 November 2011

Introduction

Oi in Cantonese means love which is also my name...though nobody calls me that expect my family. This will be a blog of random things...my thoughts on some restaurant that I have eaten at, products that I have bought, events that I have been to, things I love etc...my sometimes interesting life (^_^) I love taking pictures but I am not a professional photographer...still a beginner. I am not a good writer at all...so sorry for all the errors (>_<) hopefully what I am trying to say will be understandable.

This is me:
I like taking pictures....because I forget too easily. I like to look at and capture beautiful things... because they make me happy. I like to remember the significant & non-significant times....because they are both a part of me (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment